Lambre India Policy and Terms : Shipping, Returns, Transit Damage and Pricing
Thank you for your order with Lambre India . Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our shipping , Returns , Damages and Pricing policies
Products can be ordered online anytime and our dispatches will happen as mentioned below
- Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10 am – 3 pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays (Closed)
International Dispatches : We currently do not ship products outside India.
- Payment options available for online orders are:
- Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards , Razorpay wallets.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated as below and displayed at checkout
- For orders of value less than Rs 6000 : Rs 150
- For orders above Rs 6000: Rs 100
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Lambre India is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order, post purchase. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Shipping Charges are subject to changes from above without prior notice. Applicable charges will be notified at the time of check out.
- We will issue a product exchange for any product that is returned in a saleable and undamaged condition, in its original packaging, within 30 calendar days from the purchase date.
- All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by the original invoice and must be substantiated with valid reason.
- Products that have been tried/used to more than 25% of packaging size cannot be returned.
- To return any product please contact our Customer service department.
- All returned items must be sent back along with a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in condition mentioned above.
- Postage will not be refunded.
- Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed.
- All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
- Return/exchange requests are subject to an inspection and checking by the Lambre India Team.
- The product return, upon acceptance by Lambre India will be either replaced with the same or another product/s of equivalent value.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Each item can only be exchanged once. No cash refunds are permitted.
- Product prices listed are current, however these are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- Lambre India ships products via reputed shipment carriers. If you find your order damaged in transit, please contact the Lambre Customer Care to liaise with the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.